Alongside a strong academic program of peer-reviewed presentations, IEEE Globecom 2019 includes an attractive Industry Program including Industry Presentations, which are focused talks and demonstrations on communication topics of high interest to industry and commerce. Globecom welcomes presentations from diverse sources including industry, academia, government, and the user community.
Industry Presentation 1.5 hour sessions consist of 3-5 talks/demonstrations each introducing and clearly explaining a topic with a minimum of technical complexity. A set of Industry Presentations is an excellent way to rapidly and compellingly share the latest information about diverse topics from several presenters, without overwhelming the absorptive capacity of the audience.”
Industry Presentation sessions will be scheduled on Tuesday (12/10), Wednesday (12/11) and Thursday (12/12) of the conference. Interested speakers must submit proposals for their presentations to the Industry Presentations Chair, Alex Gelman (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than June 1, 2019, with request of a preferred presentation date. A presentation may be from 20 to a maximum of 30 minutes, including time for discussion and Q&A with the audience.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Fog and other network edge technologies
- Microcell/picocell networks and technologies
- Green communications
- Vehicle communications and control
- Development of the Internet of Things
- The future of wireless local area communications
- Personal area communications
- Communications in medicine
Please visit the following link for more information about IEEE GLOBECOM 2019.
The proposal should include the following information:
- Speaker information (name, affiliation, email address, telephone number)
- Title and a short abstract (not exceeding 50 words)
- List of key ideas in the talk
There is no separate registration required and it is included in the general conference registration.