The 2019 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM) will feature a comprehensive technical and industry program covering the latest research and innovation in communication technologies.
The technical program includes numerous symposia, tutorials and workshops. Submission will open shortly. For more information on these sessions, click on the menu items to the right.
- Submit a Symposium Paper (Coming soon)
- Submit a Tutorial Proposal (Coming soon)
- Submit a Workshop Proposal (Coming soon)
- Submit a Workshop Paper (Coming soon)
The extensive industrial program is designed to provide opportunities for the practicing industry professional to both share and learn about the latest ideas, trends, and product innovations in the broader communications and networking industries, while connecting with their peers and other prominent leaders in the industry.
- Submit an Executive Forum Proposal (Coming soon)
- Submit an Industry Panel or Seminar Proposal (Coming soon)
- Submit a Podium Presentation Proposal (Coming soon)